Book Club – Via Zoom
The Book Club meets the last Monday of each month at 1:00pm.
All are welcome to read the book for the month and come for a lively discussion and shared community.
Recent and upcoming book selections are:
- March – The Line between a River – by Francisco Canter
- April – The Land Remembers – by Ben Logan
- May – This Tender Land – by William Kent Krueger
- June – Eleven Miles to Oshkosh – by Jim Guhl. Author to attend June Book Club gathering
- Aug. – Doctor Zhivago – by Boris Pasternak
- Sept. – The Secret We Kept – by Lara Prescott (follow up to Doctor Zhivago)
- Oct. – Still Life – by Louise Penny