Outdoor Worship – Weather Permitting
We look forward to gathering together on Sunday, June 13! Let’s worship together either outside or on Zoom, your choice!
INFO FOR THOSE PLANNING TO WORSHIP OUTSIDE AT CHURCH:
All are welcome to gather on the church lawn!
- UPDATE: Mask are NOT required. The Session made this change in response to updated guidance from St. Croix County Public Health officials. Masks are still required inside the church at this time, so we encourage you to have a mask in your pocket in case you need to enter the building to use the bathroom.
- Please bring your own chair if possible. (We will have some chairs available, just in case). Seating will be available in the grass on on the sidewalk/ circle drive (to accommodate those with various mobility needs).
- Distancing between groups is encouraged.
- Shade will be limited. Accordingly, please bring a sunhat and/or umbrella if desired.
- The New Members/ Evangelism Committee will have bottled water available, but you are also encouraged to bring a water bottle as desired.
- Copies of the order of service will be available for all. We will sing, pray, and rejoice together.
- There will be tables where you can write prayers and drop off offerings at any point during the service. Additionally, you can email Pastor Kendra (email@example.com) your prayers of joy and concern by 8 am Sunday for inclusion in our shared prayers.
INFO FOR THOSE PLANNING TO WORSHIP ON ZOOM:
Those who prefer to worship remotely may join us via Zoom. View detailed instructions on how to worship via Zoom.
- You can view the order of service here. We encourage you to keep a copy of the order of service handy, so that you will have the words for unison prayers and hymns. While we usually put the worship words on the screen, given the complexities of Zooming from outside, we will not able to put words on the screen this Sunday.
- Email Pastor Kendra (firstname.lastname@example.org) your prayers of joy and concern by 8 am Sunday (or enter them in the Zoom chat during worship) for inclusion in our shared prayers.