We worship Sundays at 9:30am.
All are welcome.
In the sanctuary or on Zoom (via computer, smart device, or audio call)
Embracing our core value of “creativity, diversity, & balance in worship, music, & art,” our worship includes various musical styles and worship elements. Each week, in Scripture, song, and prayers, we give thanks to God for all God’s good gifts and seek God’s call to faithful service in the world. Throughout the year, we incorporate other special elements into worship with the changing seasons and for special occasions.
Recent and upcoming special worship elements include:
ADVENT & CHRISTMAS WORSHIPSave the dates for these special Advent & Christmas worship services:
- Sunday, December 12, 9:30am-Christmas Pageant
- Tuesday, December 21, 7:00pm-Longest Night Worship Service
- Friday, December 24, 6:00pm-Candlelight Christmas Eve Worship
- Sunday, December 26, 9:30am-Poetry & PJs Christmas Worship
- Sunday, January 2, 2022, 9:30am-Epiphany Celebration
Worship Resources for All
Embracing our core value of “intergenerational worship & learning,” we strive to learn from and be led by God’s children of all ages. In worship, as in all aspects of our life together, we embrace the joyful wiggles, holy questions, Spirit-filled contributions, and honest reflections of all.
To assist worshippers in the sanctuary, we offer the following resources:
- Children are always welcome in worship. To assist families in worshipping together, worship activity bags (“Church Mouse” Bags) are available in the main entry hallway and a children’s play area is available in the Library, which is separated from the sanctuary by floor-to-ceiling windows, with sound piped into the room. A nursery for young children is available at the end of the west hallway of the church.
- The order of service is projected in the front of the sanctuary and LARGE-PRINT orders of worship are available from the ushers or greeters.
- Electronic hearing assistance devices are available from the sound booth volunteers.
To assist worshippers on Zoom, we offer the following resources:
New to First Pres?
Learn more about what to expect in our worship services and community life.