We seek to share God’s love by supporting organizations serving neighbors in need across the country and around the world.
- Our mission sewers sew hats, bags, and other items for Second Mile Haiti, which cares for the physical needs of some of Haiti’s most fragile children while empowering their caregivers through health education, agriculture training, and small business opportunities. Sewers of all skill levels are welcome to assist on Mission Sewing Tuesdays (1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month from 9:30am until early afternoon). Mission Sewers come and go as their schedules allow.
- We support a Uganda Birthing Center that seeks to provide resources and support to expectant and new mothers. Nursing and midwifery students from the University of Minnesota visit the center periodically to share resources and engage in cross-cultural education.
- We partner with Bdecan (Bah-DAY Chan) Presbyterian Church, located on the Spirit Lake Dakota Reservation outside of Tokio, North Dakota, to provide supplies and resources as requested. We have provided jackets, hats, socks, underwear and books to share with the youth of the church and money to help with gifts for the youth at their Christmas program.
- Intergenerational groups volunteer packing food at Feed My Starving Children in Eagan, which works with partners around the world to provide nutritionally complete meals specifically formulated for malnourished children.
- Giving to and partnership with the Presbytery of Twin Cities Area, the Presbyterian Mission Agency, and the Special Offerings of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) supports ministries seeking justice, peace, and wholeness for all people and for the planet.
In addition, members and friends of the congregation periodically participate in service trips to various locations throughout the country in partnership with Presbyterian Disaster Assistance and other service organizations.
Children’s hats sewn for Second Mile Haiti
Intergenerational team packing food at Feed My Starving Children